Rebecca joined RBG in January 2009, initially joining as an intern. During this internship phase, her roles primarily revolved around handling tax-related matters and client accounting. Her dedication and competence eventually led to a full-time position within the company, marking her transition to the role of a tax staff member, which she assumed in October 2011.
In her capacity at the firm, Rebecca specializes in providing a wide spectrum of services, including tax compliance and consulting. Her niche, however, revolves around serving high-net-worth individuals and families, demonstrating her expertise in this specific area. Rebecca has a Bachelor of Science in Accounting earned from Christian Brothers University for her undergraduate degree, while she pursued a Master of Science in Accounting with a concentration in Tax at the University of Memphis.
Rebecca has cherished almost 12 years of marriage to her husband, Seth. The two are parents of a 9-year-old daughter named Vivian and a 3-year-old son named William. She also maintains close family ties to one brother, one sister, and four nieces, all residing within the Memphis area.
- If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time?
Probably cook. I love to make food, but don’t feel like I have time to do real cooking anymore.
- What fictional place would you most like to visit?
- What is a new skill that you would like to master?
I’d like to learn how to play the guitar.
- What do you wish you knew more about?
Other cultures – I love learning about how different people live and how it’s similar/different from me.
- What’s the farthest you’ve ever been from home?
My senior year of high school I traveled to England during Spring Break.
- What question would you most like to know the answer to?
Where is the Ark of the Covenant?
- What was the best compliment you’ve ever received?
Probably something relating to my kids being well-behaved. It was likely a lie, but it’s nice to hear as a parent.
- What accomplishment are you most proud of?
Being a mom to two pretty awesome kids.
- What is your favorite smell?
Dinner that someone else is cooking.
- If you had a clock that would countdown to any one event of your choosing, what event would you want it to countdown to?
My daughter getting her driver’s license so I can stop being an unpaid chauffeur.
- When was the last time you climbed a tree?
My freshman year of college. I did a high ropes course and we had to climb a tree (using ropes, belay, etc.) to get started.
- What’s the most unusual thing you’ve ever eaten?
Crocodile (yes, it tastes like chicken)
- What was your first job?
A hostess at a small Italian restaurant
- If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
Invisibility – I love people watching.