Employee benefit plans
Looking for insight on how to improve your business?
When the well-being of your employees and business is at stake, you need trustworthy and experienced professionals who are devoted to you. With annually changing rules and regulations, benefit plans are increasingly more complex. We take our training seriously so we can provide cost-effective advice and strategy for your staff.
Our Employee Benefit Plan (EBP) Audit Team believes planning should be efficient and effective. Each team member receives specialized Continuing Professional Education (CPE) directly related to EBP auditing. As a member of the AICPA’s Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center, RBG utilizes the most current and effective audit techniques to address the increasing risks involved with EBPs.
- DOL Limited-Scope Audits (ERISA Compliant)
- Defined Contribution Plan Audits (401(k)s, Profit sharing Plans, ESOP, etc.)
- Defined Benefit Plan Audits (Pension Plans)
- Health and Welfare Plan Audits
- Compliance with DOL, ERISA, and IRS Rules and Regulations
- Full-scope EBP Audits (when required)