working for rbg
Choosing a firm at which to establish or continue developing your career is a critical decision. Between workplace culture, work-life balance, and compensation and benefits, there are many things to consider, and finding the right fit is crucial. We hope you will continue reading on to learn more about all that RBG has to offer.
The guiding principles of RBG—collaborate, customize, and commit—do not apply only to our relationships with our clients. They also guide the internal workings of our firm, including relationships with our team members. This plays out in the following ways:
- Collaboration among our team members means receiving the support and mentorship needed to set and achieve your career goals. We understand that you offer a unique perspective, and we are eager for your input.
- Customization allows you to build a career trajectory that works for you, to learn about different areas of the business prior to choosing a specialty, and to pursue the continuing education that you need to be successful with the full support of RBG behind you.
- Commitment means that we prioritize you, both in your work and in your life, and we emphasize the importance of giving back to the community. Some of the highlights of our competitive benefits package include professional membership fees, flex time, paid time off, and paid maternity and paternity leave. We offer many fun and rewarding opportunities to interact with one another outside of the office and connect with our community.
RBG has been voted one of The Commercial Appeal’s “Top Workplaces” for ten years in a row, appeared on Accounting Today’s list of “Best Accounting Firms to Work For” in 2020 and 2021 and was voted #2 Best Firm for Young Accountants in 2021.
If you are passionate about building strong relationships with your clients, your teammates, and your community, then RBG may just be the place for you.
One of the things we’ve learned over the course of a century in business is that if we take good care of our team members, they take good care of the firm (and of the firm’s clients).
As such, we offer our team members a very competitive compensation and benefits package. In addition to generous salaries, RBG team members enjoy:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) and Profit Sharing
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Time Off
- CPE costs paid by RBG
- Professional membership dues paid by RBG
- Long and Short-term Disability Coverage
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Pet Insurance
- Generous Incentives for attracting new clients