Colette B. Vaughn, CPA
“Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.”
Colette joined the firm in 2023 and brings with her over 20 years of experience as an accountant working in public and private industry and higher education. She is a licensed CPA in Tennessee and Arkansas and holds degrees from William Woods University and Central Washington University. A seasoned professional, Colette is a valued member of the RBG team.
Originally from Silverdale, Washington, Colette now lives in Germantown. A world traveler since she was twelve, her adventures have given her a global perspective and helped her to remember that her corner of the world is just one tiny piece. Colette has three children, one dog, and three horses. When she isn’t working, she enjoys live music, exploring the Pacific Northwest, and showing her horses at the National Cutting Horse Association.
- American Institute of Certified Professional Accountants (AICPA)
- Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants (TSCPA)
- William Woods University
- — Masters of Business Administration (2011)
- Central Washington University
- — Bachelor of Science in Accounting (2003)